A collection of Victorian photographs ranging from 1855 - 1880’s.
A collection of Edwardian photographs, depicting some of the hairstyles of the time, like the Low Pompadour. Hatpin Hairstyle. Side-Swirls. Flapper (The title ‘Flapper’ originally referred to teenage girls who wore their hair in single plait which often terminated in a wide ribbon bow.) & the pompadour.
I need a Lagertha hair tutorial please and thank you
I could rock that battle-do on the daily
I hope this will help with your reenactments and fanart. :)
- Anglo-Saxon (600 – 1154): Simple Veils, Head-tires, Combs, and Pin
- Norman (1066-1154): Couvre-chef, hair uncovered, and extreme length
- Plantagenet (1154-1399): Wimple, Barbette, Fillet and Crespine
- Plantagenet (14th century): Horizontal Braiding, Gorget
- Plantagenet Crespine ( 1364-Late 14th century)
- Lancaster (1430-1460): Heart-shaped and Turban Headdresses
- York (1460-1485): Butterfly and HenninMore info and styles at the source.
Just discovered American actress Maude Fealy. Wow, what a beauty.
no matter what your hair looks like, say it was intentional.
Stiles Headcanon: Stiles got his first buzz cut as a sign of solidarity with his mom when she started losing her hair because of chemotherapy. He also promised himself then that he would only let his hair grow out the day the cancer went away and he got his mom back.
The reason he still keeps his hair buzzed after all these years is because a part of him is still waiting for that day to come.
And then Niña BROKE MY FUCKING HEART. :c
Sammy, no. Sammy, stop. Your hair is going to eat your face. Loki is not a good person to style your hair after.
Sam bb your hair is getting OUT OF CONTROL.